Dear Fellow GREEKS!
I have a major problem! I am junior in my sorority. We all love to have a good time and go out. We always go to some of the greatest parties on campus. I know this may seem sooo stereotypical of a sorority girl. However, I am also a member in top standing in my sorority. My cumulative GPA is 3.8 This causes a problem when sisters in my house see me as this crazy party girl. When in reality the times I do go out (which are not frequent) are simply my release from my stresses of school. I can understand that when I go out, I go ALL OUT! I am not one to drag people to the library or force anyone to study with me. I often do most of my school work at the house by myself. I prefer not to tell everyone how stressed out I am and make their days worse. I feel like this is leading me to look like someone who parties all the time. When in reality I have the balance of school and social life down perfect. How do I get everyone to realize that I am doing quite alright on my own?
Anyone out there have any advice for our intelligent party girl?
Comment Below! or Select The Post & Comment in the Box!
(REMEMBER: Selecting Anonymous does not require an account)
Have any questions for other members of the greek community?
Send them to greekkindoflife@gmail.com

you could always try drinking at the library
ReplyDeleteIf people are thinking you are a party girl and that you don't spend any time studying, fuck em. You shouldn't have to worry about what others are thinking. Big deal if you go out and party two or three times a week, as long as your grades show that you are spending the needed time studying then you shouldn't be worried. If it really bothers you that much, drag people to the lib with you, then they will know.
ReplyDeleteMy advice: Screw everybody else and black the fuck out.
I agree with the above comment, you should not care what other people think, you ahve good grades and you have a good time that should be enough. If your happy with how you are then eventually everyone around you will see it to, until then keep up the good work and go all out.
ReplyDeleteHave studying sessions with some of your friends, and studying in areas where people will see you.
ReplyDeleteJust let people think you are a party animal and that you are a fucking GENIUS for pulling a 3.8 GPA.
ReplyDeleteHave the best of both worlds!
Just let everyone think you are a party animal and that you are a fucking GENIUS for pulling a 3.8 GPA while doing it.
ReplyDeleteHave the best of both worlds!
Alright Miley Cyrus above me, You can't always be a rockstar at night and a home girl during the day.
ReplyDeleteInstead of studying in your room by yourself, you should study in groups with friends. But if thats too distracting, then you should studying at the library in a common study area. That way, when people you know see you, they will realize that you aren't just a party animal and that you crack down and get your shit done when it comes down to it. Sure college is about making friends, partying and growing as an individual, but the real reason you are there is to get an education and a degree. Theres no point going through school and ending it with nothing. However, we all need a break from reality and a time to just let loose and have fun. Don't overstress about school and social life issues, and definitely don't stress about what people think of you. It's not worth the drama. If you can go out multiple times a week and still maintain a bomb GPA, then go for it! If anything, people should be jealous that you can balance out both school and party life.